Our Goats

Pricing: Our bucks will range in price from $40 to $200; wethers from $50 to $120; our does from $75 to $300. These prices apply to all breeds of goats.

My goats are dewormed at least every 2-3 months on a rotation schedule and have their feet trimmed regularly. All are healthy, happy animals and must go to good homes.

*I can do package deals*

A 10% deposit will hold the kid of your choice until it is weaned or the goat of your choice for a maximum of 2 weeks before you need to pick them up unless otherwise arranged.

**If you are wanting a buckling, please contact me ahead of time because I castrate at 1-3 weeks of age. I can put you on a waiting list for specific bucklings-certain colors or out of certain parents. This way I won't have castrated something you would have wanted for breeding. I can also put you on a waiting list for certain colored doelings or doelings out of certain parents.**

***I do not typically dehorn but can have your choice of kid dehorned for approximately $10, please tell me asap because the sooner they are dehorned, the easier it is on the kid. I will not dehorn one until you have put a deposit on him/her and paid the dehorning fee.***

We are always expanding our herd so check back with us periodically to see what we've got. I add them to this page as I get them or as they are born. There is no particular order...sorry, to those looking for a specific breed, you'll just have to wade through all of them! :)

TRADES - Click here to see all my possible trades and partial trades for my horses, goats, and services.

Goat Milk For Sale - Check here for pricing of my goat milk and colostrum.

Now for the goats.....